Szentendre - Artist's Town (PC12)
Szentendre - Artists’Town (PC12)
We take you to the picturesque town of Szentendre. Visit of „Caprice” Hungarian Jewellery Museum - Multimedia presentation, factory visit, jewellery exhibition. Walk through the baroque centre of the town, visit to the Confectionery-museum, coffee and cake in a traditional cafe. You have opportunity to do some shopping.
Return by boat to Budapest - Marvellous view to the Royal Castle.
The tour ends in downtown/on boat station.
4 1/2 hours
Languages: English, German
- Guided excursion to Szentendre
- Admission to the Ceramic Museum
- Wine tasting in a wine cellar
- Admission to the Caprice Jewellary Museum
- Commentary from your guide in English and German
- Hotel pick-up in Budapest
1. Apr, - 31. Oct - 13:00 (every day of every week)
1. Nov, - 31. Mar, 2010 09:00 (Tuesday, Friday, Sunday)
PricesPer person: 39.28 EUR
Reduced Prices (Students)Per person: 19.64 EUR
Pickup is included in the price. We would kindly ask you to fill the hotel name and telephone number fields on the ordering form, and at the day of the event please be at the reception of the hotel 30 minutes before the start of the program.
Meeting point for the tour (if you do not request the pickup): Erzsébet sqare
Add to cart