Grand Budapest Segway Tour (DB8)
Grand Budapest Segway Tour 2 hours + training time (DB8)
It’s new, it’s fun, it’s unique!
Grand Segway City Tour 2 hours: Year round 09:30 and 15:00 daily
Highlights and Themes
● Introduction to Hungarian History and Culture
● Opera House and Grand Boulevard of Andrassy
● Inner Pest – Great Synagogue, Deák and Elizabeth Squares, St Stephen’s Basilica
● Walking District – Vaci St, Vorosmarty Sq, Danube Promenade, Vigado
● Parliament and Liberty Square areas
The tour starts with a 20-30 minute orientation session in front of our office on the big open square (not included in quoted tour time). You will have time to practice on the Segways so that everyone feels comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Budapest. Our Segway tours are small and generally do not have more than 10 participants
Inclusions: Guided training and tour, Segway machine rental, helmet, stops for photos and questions
Exclusions: Entry fees, food and beverages transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip
Meeting and Conclusion point: Discover Budapest Tour Center - 1065 Budapest, Lázár utca 16 behind the Opera House
Terms and Cancellations
1. Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (we encourage our guests to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months). Refunds/exchanges are not given due to unfavourable weather conditions. No show or non-participation on tour/program will not be refunded.
2. Tour operator not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents.
3. Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
4. Children must weigh at least 40 kg and be at least 10 years of age. Parents/guardians must sign liability and waiver forms for any participants under the age of 18 years. No infants allowed.
5. The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing over 280llbs/130kg or under 90llbs/40kg.
6. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and forfeit their right to do the tour, without refund.
7. Unfortunately,pregnant women are NOT able to participate
8. Insurance Waiver and Damage Deposit: Insurance requires everyone to complete a liability waiver (children under 18 years must have an adult sign for them).
Add to cart